CHALLENGING IN TOURISM: FROM BOOSTERISM AS USUAL TO A MORE RESPONSIBLE TOURISMVol. 32 No. 2 (2023)
This call for papers is dedicated to the publication of works presented at the 14th scientific meeting of SISTUR, held at Sapienza University of Rome from November 24th to 26th, 2022. The call is also open to any researcher who was interested to submit a research or theoretical paper according to the following themes:
i. Boosterism or sustainable and responsible tourism.
ii. Destination planning, development, and management.
iii. Data driven strategies in fostering responsible and sustainable tourism recovery.
iv. Value co-creation processes and enabling digital technologies role in experiences creation.
v. Tourist experience emotion, feelings, and affects dimensions.
vi. The hospitality industry for responsible tourism development.
Full Paper Submission is open
For more information, please download the Call for Papers.
TRAVEL AND TOURISM: NAVIGATING CHANGES AND CHALLENGES IN A POST-PANDEMIC WORLDVol. 32 No. 1 (2023)
- Resilience frameworks in tourism studies: a literature review.
- Improving tourism resilience through Cultural Routes. An exploratory analysis of the Italian case “Via Francigena”.
- Authenticity in Historical Art Cities according to the Resilience orientation.
- Evaluating Sustainable Tourism: A Composite Index for European Destinations.
- Measuring proximity tourism in Spain during the pandemic. An Origin-Destination Matrix approach.
- A regenerative tourism approach for the development of marginalised areas. Insights from two best practices in Southern Italy.
- The influence of socio-demographic factors on feelings of attachment, involvement, loyalty attitudes, and environmentally responsible behavior toward a cultural destination.